What’s our plan for your child’s success?
Redeemer Christian School commits itself to excellence through a commitment to Christ by preparing children spiritually, academically and socially for life. This has been proven with a continuing lineage of former graduates becoming valedictorian and salutatorian at their respective high schools.
Our “ABCs” are just a glimpse as to why Redeemer Christian School is a great place to grow for not only your children, but for your entire family!
Our students are challenged at every grade level and leave well-prepared for the rigors of high school.
- Nationally accredited by the NLSA
- Quality classroom environment
- Teachers committed to spiritual and instructional excellence
- Advanced technology
- Hands-on learning
Our students are enriched by many extra-curricular opportunities to broaden their horizons and develop diverse skills.
- 5th-8th grade team sports
- Music, band, acting, vocal choir and bell choir
- Art classes
Our students are grounded in their faith walk with a biblical context to frame and add meaning to each day.
- Weekly on-campus worship
- Outreach projects for the community
- High level of parental involvement
- Prayer ministry
- Many fellowship opportunities beyond school hours
PLUS … great for parents and grandparents … our before-school (7am – 8:30am) and after-school (3pm – 6pm) care is available for students in all grades.
It all stacks up to form a great foundation for your child, from preschool age through the 8th grade. Call Tina Gearhart today @ 330-923-1280 ext. 142 to learn more, or schedule a tour online!