What’s our plan for your child’s success?
Redeemer Christian School commits itself to excellence through a commitment to Christ by preparing children spiritually, academically and socially for life! Ages three, four and five are formative years for children as they start to become their own person. They start realizing the importance of God’s love, the importance of learning and putting into practice what has been learned, and the importance of listening to their teacher and making friends!
Our “ABCs” are just a glimpse as to why Redeemer Christian School is a great place to grow for not only your children, but for your entire family!
Our Little Raiders are given the educational developmental building blocks to be ready to excel in first grade and beyond.
- Nationally accredited by the NLSA
- Nurturing and inviting classroom environment
- Teachers committed to spiritual and instructional excellence
- Hands-on learning
- Curricula based on reading, writing and math
Our Little Raiders are enriched by many activities that align with the curricula and develop social skills, gross motor and fine motor skills.
- Daily writing
- Projects created with a focus of honing cutting, gluing, painting and coloring skills
- Collaboration with older students within service projects, academic enrichment and spiritual growth
- Developmentally appropriate PE classes and play time
Our Little Raiders are grounded in their faith walk with a biblical context to frame and add meaning to each day.
- Weekly on-campus worship
- Outreach projects for the community
- High level of parental involvement
- Prayer ministry
- Many fellowship opportunities beyond school hours
It all stacks up to form a great foundation for your child, from preschool age through the 8th grade. Contact us today to learn more or to schedule a tour!